Monday 2 January 2012

Hello 2012


Well. it's been a while hasn't it.

Been busy with work and kids and I haven't had time to do anything for my self for ages.

Was watching the last Harry Potter film the other day though and the end just feels weird to me. Who is Harry as a grown up? what's he doing with his life? is he an accountant? does he live of his fame, or is he an Auror as he trained to be?

This is just a quick mess around of Harry as a late 20 something Auror adventurer. He's wearing a standard, Ministry of Magic issued stun proof vest and he's magically hi-lighted his scar as a warning to potential enemies.

I know the anatomy is a little loose but hey, I feel like like I haven't drawn in a year :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOO sexy harry.... XD

Super-Munkyboy said...

Looks cool fella! Wondered what you were up too as you haven't been on the Org for years... literally!!!

Liking his version of Harry. You succeed where the final film failed, and made him look realistically older. Like how his wand almost feels like a pipe :D